After care instructions:
• Always wash and
dry your hands before caring for your new tattoo.
• Remove bandage after several hours
• Always PAT your tattoo dry and do not rebandage
• Within a few days your tattoo will form a light scab (this is
• We recommend using H2Ocean foam, if this is not available use
unscented lotion that is water based/alcohol free. Apply several times
a day to relieve dryness and itching.
• Avoid picking, scratching or soaking as this will damage your
new tattoo. Avoid pools and hot tubs.
• Normal healing time is around two weeks.
• If you have any questions please call your tattoo artist.
and appointments are available
Tuesday - Saturday ~ 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
free to contact or come into the shop anytime